Hello!
Did the Chemistry paper, & managed to read finish the other half of the chapter. Did some self-practice! Woohoo, okay at least today was better than yesterday! My house is soooo quiet now...because brother's not in. He left for camp this morning, & would only be back 3 days later. Boring Boring Boring.
I'm actually looking forward for pingpong trainings. Haha, I kinda miss pingpong now. Okay, weird of me. But yes, it has been a really long time since I last saw Mindy! I've got so much to tell her. & she's not online today....urgh. Okay, nvm. I shall tell her some other day.
Oh yes, I was damn pissed just now, yes yes WB, you know why right? Hahaha. omgggg. & stop using vulgurities. Its really ugly. Oh wells. Nvm. At least we know such people exist yeah..Thanks for taking the time to examine it reaaaaal carefully WB! I shall eat your chocolates asap. Hahahah (:
Hopefully tomorrow's like today, able to complete at least some homework.
I don't know how I feel.
this is where our journey ends,
you're breaking my heart again.